21st Anniversary Exhibition
In addition to its incredible beauty, Inverloch is a place of captivating historical significance. Our members spent the last 20 years collecting items which demonstrate this legacy. Many more items of significance are in private collections in the town.
In June 2017 at the Inverloch Hub, we hosted an informative physical exhibition of images & texts.
The exhibition brought some of these collections together for the first time.
We are currently converting this exhibition to present it here online. It’s a work in progress, with a lot of material to go through & images to improve, but you are welcome to take a sneak peek & discover what we have so far.
- Pine Lodge Private Hotel 1930-1981
- Miss Inverloch 1960 Strikes Problems
- Inverloch Estates
- Inverloch Estates 1910
- Inverloch Estates – Nautilis 1957
- Inverloch Carnival of 1936-37
- Inverloch Pier – Then & Now
- At the beach – How to play
- Early transport problems
- Kongwak & Pound Creek
- Outtrim & Inverloch
- Your local grocer
- Outtrim has changed
- Outtrim at its busiest c.1902
- Pine Lodge Private Hotel – Built 1930
- Burt Munro does Inverloch 1927