We have a large collection of over ten thousand photographs, postcards, and objects.
To ensure the long term survival of many of these artifacts, we are undertaking a number of major projects including:
- Digitisation & Cataloguing Project
- Museum Project
- Books Online Project
- Exhibition in June 2017 – Conversion to online presentation
- Exhibition in August 2018 @ Inverloch Community Hub
- Website & Social Media upgrades
- Promotion & Merchandising development
Book “Inverloch – a place of great beauty, today & yesterday” by John Hutchinson
Launched Summer 2016-2017 & available in various shops around Inverloch, including the Post Office & Newsagents.
Rocket Shed & The Ripple – Restoration
Inverloch’s Historical Society & Clock Tower Committee joined forces to create a maritime precinct along the town’s foreshore. The Rocket Shed and replica of The Ripple sit side by side and showcase Inverloch’s connection to the water. more…