Inverloch Lions thanks Inverloch Historical Society
“THE STAR” Tuesday, November 13, 2018
Historical moment: Inverloch and District Lions Club is $800 richer after the auction of a restored 1905 real estate poster at the Melbourne Cup Eve Dinner and Gala night at Inverloch Community Hub.
The event was held by Inverloch and District Lions Club and the poster was donated by Inverloch Historical Society in recognition of the Lions’ service to the society.
Our 2018 Exhibition is open all of August. (August 5th, 2018)
– Have you seen our exhibition yet? Our local Member of Parliament has…
Handover of Petition in support of Museum (July 18th, 2018)
Exhibition 2018 @ Inverloch Community Hub in August 2018
– Throughout the month of August, come and see our exhibits that bring Inverloch’s rich & varied history to life. New images. New stories.
Historical fun (June 26th, 2018)
– Children dining at a cafe in Inverloch can now have some creative & historical fun.
History to wait another month (June 26th, 2018)
– Bass Coast Shire’s consideration of a motion to back the societies museum proposal held over to next month
Inverloch’s history on display (June 13th, 2018)
– Vaughan’s Cafe Deli welcomes the installation of old A’Beckett St image.
The Ripple effect (May 29th, 2018)
– New ships wheel for The Ripple ketch
Preserving the history of Inverloch (Spring 2017)
– Exhibition at the Inverloch Hub & book launch.
Museum proposed for Inverloch (October 17th, 2017)
– Our application for land tenure is progressing.
Inverloch savours history (June 6th, 2017)
– Opening of our 2017 Exhibition